Custom Search

Monday, March 28, 2011

Entrepreneurial spirit - when you Fall, repeat

My six-year old grandson is a big fan of NASCAR and may appoint most of the drivers and their numbers. As most children his age, he loves his world inventing and saw often. One day, he was at the time where he is suddenly himself face against earth, embracing the sidewalk.


In his words, I was my bicycle and Jimmie Johnson (his favorite driver) race. We've beaten everyone and I went really, really, really fast and I won! I beat Jimmie Johnson! If I release my fans that I drove around the track. I have been waiver with both hands, thank everyone for cheering for me. My bike is flawed and it fell.


This conversation took place while he was in the hospital. When I asked how it was, he said, "it wrong in the first place, but I'm OK now." I need some points of suture is everything. "And when I asked bike, he informed me that he was going well; just a few scratches. Think of the joy of winning, he will be riding — and race - once again, "probably tomorrow."


Several times, as business owners - and all adults indeed - we enjoyed the race and the victory as a result. And how many times have we also found side by embracing the sidewalk? At that time, many take and say, I am OK now. "Instead, many potential entrepreneurs and owners of promising small businesses abandon - never win again.


This child of six years we have learned all the lessons. First of all, we can take his head and to be in the moment, enjoying success. Too often, we're so busy password after the next big thing that we do not take time just for a moment relish recent victory.


The second lesson is to have a mentor. Perhaps that it will be a NASCAR driver, but we all need a mentor, someone to go up to which was a success and can help guide and advise the us.


The third lesson is to appreciate our fans (customers). Take the time to let you know the value of their business, their contribution to your source of income, their loyalty to you.


Fourth and most important, the lessons this little guy offer is this: when you fall, repeat, you say that you are OK and get once more in the race. Life is too short to sit. And you'll always wonder what would have happened if you gave just a shot more.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment